jueves, enero 18, 2007

Noticias de los milanos marcados 1

El primero de los que faltaba por localizar el origen era el 273.
Resulta que es el mismo que vimos en el mismo sitio el año pasado. Los alemanes me lo han hecho notar no sin una cierta sorna porque se supone que lo debería haber comprobado antes:
Dear Juan,
I´m not sure, if Michael Stubbe has answered to you. So I will do it.
Yes, it is a bird from our program. The last observation of this bird was your own observation :-) :

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Ignacio Deán [mailto:jidean@ya.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 04, 2006 7:28 PM
To: 'Kerstin & Ubbo Mammen'
Subject: Your bird 372

Dear Ubbo,

Just a few words to let you know that we found your bird 372 at the Badostain roosting place (I showed it to your colleagues in Spain) on February 1st, 2006.

(...)

Regards.

Juan

and I answered at 09/02/2006:
"This the bird was marked near the town Blankenburg as young at 16/06/2005."
Best wishes
Ubbo

No hay comentarios: